Friday, March 2, 2012

A YEAR Since!

A full year has past and back then I had made the promise to do a better at blogging.
Of course, I didn't do a good job at that. Life - specifically work - got in the way. Here is to another good to honest try!

 So we have made several changes!!

First - I have a new job! I am now working for a Toy company and at the moment it is a whole lot less stressful. Love love love it! I have a wonderful friend to thank for that it. This should help me keep my promise!

Then of course - if you scroll down and look at old pictures of me and look at the newer profile picture of me - you may notice something a little different!! Some maybe a LOT different? Like say....150lbs different?! Yup - finally decided to get healthy! I will go into more of that in some of my blog posts, covering tips on how I did it and what I am doing to keep it off!

Here is a picture of m celebrating New Years at the beginning of 2011. (Yes, I blurred out my friends face - just for privacy);


Here is a picture of me taken in December at my niece's birthday party!


I am so happy and it was much easier than I thought it would be. I can't wait to share the journey with you!

Then there are the boys! With Liam having started Kindergarten, Seamus just turned 4 and running crazy!

Till then -

XOXO and Love,

Kerryanne


No comments: