Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lunch - July 29, 2012

July 29, 2012

Lunch


We went to Subway - which I am NOT a fan of - but if watching what you eat - it is the best best option while out and about.

6 in Black Forest Ham w/NO CHEESE -
pickles, onion, lettuce, banana peppers and mustard
 on the 9 Grain Honey Oat bread.

unsweet iced tea with on sweet and low

MISTAKE was that I had it on the Honey Oat and not the regular 9 Grain Wheat. Difference of 50! Calories. I could of had the White and would have been better off with the calories by 60!!

The reason why Subway is great - you can add and add as many veggies as you want on your sandwich. ALL without adding any calories or very very little.
Total Lunch Calories = 350

(290 if I had got the right bread plus 10 for the mustard - 300. Boo me for not paying attention).
Drink had no calories

Had 850 left - 350 for lunch = 500 for dinner, dessert and/or snack


No comments: