Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Taekwondo and Car Wash

At ages of 2 and 4, I am amazed how busy the boys schedules already are. Between swim classes, gym class and taekwondo! Not to mention that we haven't even started Spring Soccer and Tee Ball. This is all of the fun stuff - and the boys really enjoy it - so off we go!
Today, I dropped Liam off at the gym to meet his Dad for Taekwondo. It was his first class where he got to wear his uniform. He was so excited and looked so cute! He couldn't wait to show his Master.

I asked Seamus if he wanted to go with me to Walmart. "No Mommy, you need to go to the carwash" was his response. I took that as a hint! He enjoys the carwash so much. Which is a change from the screaming and fear he used to have. Now he just watches as the chemicals and sprayers do their jobs.


Hope that everyone had a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Kerryanne

No comments: