Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Seamus' Third Birthday (02/13/11)

Catching up on my blog. Between Seamus' Birthday, Valentine's Day and my Mother's Birthday - it has been a tad CRAZY!
This Blog post is for my baby boy Seamus.....
Makes Mommy sad that you are not a baby so much anymore. Although, as the saying goes, you will forever be my baby no matter what! You are hardly even a toddler anymore.
February 13th we celebrated your 3rd Birthday.
This is the first year that you had an opinion about EVERYTHING. Literally! You wanted to have your party at JumpZone. JumpZone is one of those inflatable play places where you can jump and run around all indoors! www.jumpzoneparty.com




You even had an idea of what you wanted for decorations. I tried several times to try to talk you into Toy Story. But each and every time you said "NO, I want Mario!". So Mario it was. Below is your cake. We ordered it from Rick's Bakery (www.ricksbakery.com). They couldn't put characters on it - but did a great job with the background! I found the figures at the store and added them in.



I search for some ideas for Thank You gifts for all of your friends that came to celebrate your birthday with us. Found these adorable little bottle cap necklaces with Mario in them. My friend Dandi helped and found a great deal for us! I added in Playdough, bubbles and ring pops. They were perfect!
You wear your Mario Bottle Cap Necklace every single day. You make sure that Daddy puts it on your night stand every night. Each morning you bring it down to have it put back on.



Here are some of your friends that were able to come and celebrate with you.


You are a loved and lucky little boy.
Happy Birthday!
Love and Hugs,
Kerryanne







No comments: