Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Date Night: April's Surprise Date

APRIL DATE NIGHT - BOWLING

This month's Date Night was so much fun!
We went out for dinner - something fun and quick. Then we went bowling!
I will say, it was so tempting to call it a night and go home and crawl into bed. But most of the date's are designed to be quick and not take all night. We want to go out and have fun. But we have responsibilities at home - kids and the occasional work Saturday.

Of course when I say we went Bowling, you all know that there is no way we JUST WENT BOWLING. What would be the fun in that?!

Thanks to the wonderful Ladies over at The Dating Divas, I found the following date idea.... Funky Town Date - Group Date Idea. It is one of the most fun and hysterical date ideas that I have ever read! But since our dates are suppose to be just us, the Group Date was out. But it did not mean I could not take some of the ideas from it.
Now, I knew there was no way I was going to get my husband to dress all crazy in clothes from Goodwill.
But the Bowling...the bowling by color based on the M&M you pulled out of the bag, yes that would work!
Best part of it is that Dating Divas have the card all done on their website and all you have to do is print it!

Sean bowling after drawing a blue M&M
Me bowling because I got the same M&M


At first people were looking at us weird. Then they were asking us questions. I would show them the print out - they LOVED it. Funny thing was, it was the MEN asking not the WOMEN!

Ladies, try it - love it and enjoy having a fun, different, change of pace date with your HONEY!

XOXO and Love,

Kerryanne

No comments: