Monday, March 23, 2009

Liamism's

From time to time I am going to share some of the little things that come out of the mouth of my wonderful 2 year old! We all know that kids say some funny things.

Over the last couple of weeks, Liam has been learning how to say "Yes Sir". I figured that since he just about has it down, we would throw in "Yes Ma'am". Well, one would think that would be no problem. Liam has been very big on the are you a boy or a girl or a man or a lady lately. So, I was telling him that when he is saying yes to me it is "Yes Ma'am" not "Yes Sir". He looked at me with the most serious expression and said "But Mommy, you are a girl - not a Man".

Seriously! How can you keep a straight face!!! It took me a few minutes to try to be sure that I am enunciating the Ma'AM as good as possible. I finally decided we would get back to that a little later.

No comments: